2012 CME GROUP TITLEHOLDERS SWEEPSTAKES
1. 2012 CME GROUP TITLEHOLDERS SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is administered by the Ladies Professional Golf Association (“LPGA”), 100 International Golf Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32124.
2. No Purchase Necessary; ELIGIBILITY. No purchase or payment of any kind to LPGA is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:0:00 pm Eastern Time (ET) on March 27, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on September 25, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry (hereinafter, each an “Entrant”). Officers and employees of the LPGA and of each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the households of each of these individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter, participate, or win a prize. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During each week of the Sweepstakes Period (each, a “Weekly Entry Period”), an Entrant will have an opportunity to enter the Sweepstakes by (a) identifying the weekly key phrase code, which will be made available on various LPGA media platforms (online LPGA.com website, mobile LPGA.com website, Twitter, Facebook, and the LPGA iPhone application) as identified by LPGA during the Sweepstakes Period, and (b) completing the official online Sweepstakes entry form during the applicable Weekly Entry Period. To access the online entry form, visit http://www.LPGA.com/CMEGroupSweeps (“Website”), and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an official online entry form. Only properly and fully completed entry forms will be accepted as an eligible entry. Online entries must be received by LPGA between the start and end dates of each Weekly Entry Period as follows:
LPGA’s computer shall be the official clock for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person per email address during each Weekly Entry period. Multiple or duplicate entries received during the same Weekly Entry Period will be disqualified. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules and/or any applicable laws, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by LPGA, will be disqualified and may face criminal and/or civil penalties and liabilities. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that Entrant to disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of LPGA and will not be returned.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE: Subject to these Official Rules, all prizes will be awarded by LPGA or its designee. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each Weekly Winner, as defined in Section 5 below, will receive one (1) LPGA 16 oz. Tervis Tumbler and one (1) CME Group Titleholders hat, subject to the terms herein and availability. The grand prize winner (“Grand Winner”) of the Sweepstakes will receive a trip for two (2) individuals to the 2012 CME Group Titleholders (“Tournament”), scheduled to be held in Naples, Florida on November 15-18, 2012. This trip includes round-trip coach airfare for two (2) individuals (from gateway city nearest Grand Winner’s home) to Naples, Florida, standard hotel accommodations in or around the greater Naples, Florida area (one standard room at a hotel designated by LPGA for six (6) nights, Tuesday, November 13 – Monday, November 19, 2012, which will include standard fees and taxes, but excludes all additional fees and taxes, including, without limitation, food and beverages, room service, movies, telephone, hotel upgrades, personal incidentals, and other guest and amenity services), two (2) week long Tournament tickets, two (2) tickets to the Tuesday, November 13, 2012 Tournament pro-am party, two (2) “Inside the Ropes” passes available on Thursday, November 15, 2012, and two (2) tickets to a Rolex reception event on Thursday, November 15, 2012. The Grand Winner may be required to provide a valid major credit card upon hotel, rental car, and other check-ins, which will cover all expenses, fees, and other charges not provided for herein. Approximate retail value of grand prize estimated up to Three Thousand Two Hundred Dollars ($3,200.00), depending on point of origin, hotel fluctuations, and other external factors. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of any prizes will be permitted except at the sole discretion of the LPGA, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater retail value. Each prize or benefit described above is subject to withdrawal by the LPGA prior to delivery if necessitated either by a force majeure reason or by any other unforeseeable circumstance, specifically such as loss or cancellation of the Tournament or any event described herein. Prize and/or benefits are not redeemable for cash. Air travel must be fully completed by November 22, 2012. Grand Winner and guests must be able to travel on the same itinerary and accept the prize as stated or prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected. Rental car element of prize may be subject to additional restrictions and requirements including, but not limited to, possession of valid major credit card, US drivers license, insurance and minimum age requirement. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the Grand Winner’s responsibility. The Grand Winner of the Sweepstakes is responsible for the reporting and payment of any and all taxes or fees (including, but not limited to, federal, state and local taxes) associated with prizes and for any and all other costs and expenses not specifically described herein, including, without limitation, meals, beverages, gratuities, travel upgrades, baggage fees, and personal incidentals. Grand Winner is responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that LPGA will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Air transportation is subject to terms and conditions stated on tickets and various material restrictions. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability, blackout dates, and change, as well as restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security. LPGA shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations. Unused Tournament tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or applied towards tickets for events in any subsequent years. In the event that Grand Winner is located within 200 miles of Naples, Florida, LPGA (in its sole discretion) may replace air transportation element (and other elements) of prize with ground transportation to Naples, Florida.
5. PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: Following the completion of each Weekly Entry Period set forth in Section 3 above, LPGA will randomly select three (3) Entrants as Weekly Entry Period winners (“Weekly Winners”). On or about September 25, 2012, LPGA will randomly select one (1) Grand Winner from the group of fifty one (51) Weekly Winners.
LPGA will notify each Weekly Winner by e-mail shortly after each is selected. LPGA will notify the Grand Winner by telephone on or before September 30, 2012. If Grand Winner cannot be reached after several attempts by phone, an e-mail notification will be sent. LPGA is not responsible for fraudulent calls or e-mails made to Entrants not by LPGA. LPGA is only obligated to use the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided by each Entrant.
Each Weekly Winner and the Grand Winner shall be required to prove his/her age and residency for the Sweepstakes and complete and return to LPGA appropriate legal documents, including, without limitation, an affidavit of eligibility, liability and publicity release, and any other appropriate legal documents, within seven (7) calendar days of the LPGA’s attempted prize notification. If a guest accompanies the Grand Winner, pursuant to Section 4 above, s/he must sign and return a liability and publicity release. Each Weekly Winner, Grand Winner, and Grand Winner guest must separately release the “Releasees” (as defined in Section 6 below) from liability in connection with the Sweepstakes. In the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, applicable prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected if deemed appropriate by LPGA.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Those Entrants participating in the Sweepstakes do so at their own risk. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless LPGA, LPGA Tournament Properties One, LLC, CME Group Inc., Octagon, Inc., all LPGA tournament organizers, owners, and sponsors, Tournament partners and officials, prize providers, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies of the LPGA, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of the their respective agents, representatives, volunteers, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, participating players, and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”) from and against any and all injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, loss or damage to personal, private, or other property and equipment) resulting from or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes, or any and all acts, including negligence, of Releasees, or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prizes (including any travel or travel-related activity thereto) that may be awarded. Entrant further agrees that LPGA has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Entrants agree that the laws of the state of Florida shall govern any and all disputes involving the Releasees. Any disputes involving the Releasees shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration, in the state of Florida, pursuant to the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association then in force.
Releasees, as defined in the paragraph above, are not responsible for: computer, technical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes; the announcement of the prizes; lost, stolen, late, inaccurate, delayed, undelivered, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, garbled or illegible notices, correspondence, entries that fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including, without limitation, computer, telephone, paper transfer, unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connection unavailability, human or other error. Releasees are not responsible for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access; or (ii) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. The LPGA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, disqualify any individual who tampers with, or is suspected of tampering with the entry process, and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently. As a condition for entrance into the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain a judgment or award of, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, attorneys’ fees, or any other damages against Releasees; and (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
8. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: BY ENTERING the sweepstakes, you, THE ENTRANT, agree to all the terms of the official rules detailed above and otherwise, including arbitration of claims in florida against all parties named as releasees. If you disagree with the terms of these rules, do not submit an entry form and/or do not participate in the sweepstakes. Receipt of an entry shall be evidence of your acceptance of all terms contained in this 2012 cme group titleholders sweepstakes Official Rules.
9. GRAND WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the Grand Winner (available after October 1, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by October 15, 2012 to: LPGA, 100 International Golf Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32124, ATTN: 2012 CME Group Titleholders Sweepstakes.
|Back to LPGA.com|